- Ranked 1st on the local evaluation of the Higher Education Institutions Directory
- Attained the award of excellence and creativity in the in the field of distance learning.
- Rewarded by the European Society of Oxford with the International Award for Successful Projects
- Attained a quality certificate in the field of administration ISO 9001:2008
- Received the Scientific Research Award in Administrative and Economic Development by the Senates and Shura Councils in Africa and the Middle East (ASICA) 2014.
- An active member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), College of Administrative Sciences, 2013.
- Ranked 1st among local universities, for seven consecutive years (Web Matrix) .
- An active member of the United Nations Academic Impact Programs.
The University of Science and Technology presides the list of a number of local and international institutions as an effective international partner, and contributor to a number of medical, and educational institutions including the following:
- The Association of Arab Universities
- Arab higher education institutions
- Federation of the Universities of the Islamic World
- The International Association of Universities
- The Arab Network for Open and Distance Education
- Member of the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE)
- Member of the International Computer Driving License (ICDL).
- Member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
We walk you through the path of success towards a better future.
USTY: The way to a better future