faculty of Pharmacy
About the Center
- Providing consulting services in all engineering disciplines.
- Providing various laboratory testing services.
- Providing training and qualification services for various engineering programs.
- Connecting the university to society and the labor market.
- Benefit from scientific and academic experiences at the university and abroad.
- Contribute to community service by holding scientific courses and seminars to contribute to community awareness.
The Engineering Consultation and Research Center seeks to provide distinguished consulting services in various engineering fields to serve and develop the community through engineering and academic expertise within and outside the university in the various disciplines of engineering sciences and actively contribute to addressing all technical and engineering problems in various fields.
Spreading the culture of engineering consultancy work and excellence in providing high quality engineering services to achieve a distinguished position as one of the leading advisory bodies locally and regionally.
Center services and capabilities
The center aims to provide advisory services through a specialized and distinguished academic and technical staff from inside and outside the university in the following areas:
1. Providing technical and engineering consultancy for engineering projects.
2. Planning and designing engineering projects and preparing and processing executive drawings.
3. Engineering supervision on engineering projects during their implementation period and participation in the initial and final receipt of them.
4. Preparing bidding documents, terms and technical specifications for engineering projects.
5. Design of drinking water and sewage networks.
6. Designing various network systems in buildings (electrical, networks and internet, public call, surveillance cameras, ... etc.).
7. Design and supervision of interior decoration works for all old and modern buildings.
- Conducting laboratory and field experiments and tests for various building materials (iron, cement, stone, asphalt, rubble, sand...etc).
- Conducting soil investigations and making their own reports.
- Inspection, maintenance and design of concrete structures.
The center has the integrated infrastructure for training and rehabilitation, including training rooms and computer labs equipped with the latest specialized engineering programs. The center also holds training courses in various engineering fields, including:
- Modern BIM technology in the design and analysis of concrete structures.
- The Executive Engineer course, which includes (On-Site Supervision - Calculation of Quantities - Primavera Program).
- The road engineer course, which includes (Total Station device - Civil 3D program - GPS technology - field design and landing).
- Interior design and decoration programs, which include (3D Studio Max - AutoCAD Architecture 3D - Photoshop).
- CSI programs for structural analysis and design (Etabs - Sap2000 - safe - CSI Column).
- The following engineering programs: (AutoCAD 2D - Civil 3D - Staad pro.)
- Seismic design course for concrete structures.
- Architectural drawing and directing skills.
- Inspect, maintain and restore facilities.
- Architectural models work.
- Documentation of architectural works.
- Security and safety requirements in buildings.
Holding scientific courses and seminars to contribute to community awareness.
- Drop test to determine concrete texture
- Compressive strength of concrete after 28 days (cubes and cylinders).
- Taking concrete molds and testing samples after casting.
- Iron tensile testing.
- Sieve analysis of aggregates.
- Determine the specific gravity of the aggregate.
- Determination of the absorption ratio of the aggregate.
Industrial Consulting Unit
Spreading the culture of consultancy work in the industrial field and excel in providing effective and influential industrial consultancy and support to the local engineering industries and industrial automation in Yemen to achieve a distinguished position as one of the leading advisory bodies locally and regionally.
The Industrial Consulting Unit seeks to provide distinguished advisory services in various industrial fields to serve and develop the community through engineering and academic expertise within and outside the university in the fields of productive industries and engineering industries and to contribute effectively to addressing all technical and technical problems in an effective and effective manner.
- 1- Providing advisory services in various industrial fields.
- 2- Providing training and qualification services for various engineering programs.
- 3- Exchange of scientific and academic experiences between institutions and the university and abroad.
- 4- Contribute to community service by holding scientific courses and seminars to contribute to community awareness.