International partnerships and affiliations
The Yemeni University of Science and Technology strongly believes in the importance of forming joint links of collaboration with both local and international organizations and higher education institutions. The University has formed a number of relation with educational institutions at the local and international levels, and this cooperation has resulted in a beneficial exchange for both parties.
With special regards to student and staff-oriented programs, joint research, and joint graduate and undergraduate programs, the links of mutual collaboration between the University of Science and Technology and higher education institutions in countries such as Malaysia, China and Turkey are especially characterized by long-term commitment. Such strong relationship has been the product of the continuous provision of joint programs between such universities.
In addition, the University of Science and Technology seeks to organize regular inter-university international conferences, with which it manages several academic initiatives through active participation in organizations and the provision of many educational and administrative services.
The University of Science and Technology presides the list of a number of local and international institutions as an effective international partner, and contributor to a number of medical, and educational institutions including the following:
- The Association of Arab Universities
- Arab higher education institutions
- Federation of the Universities of the Islamic World
- The International Association of Universities
- The Arab Network for Open and Distance Education
- Member of the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE)
- Member of the International Computer Driving License (ICDL).
- Member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).