Applications and Admissions
General Entry Requirements of Yemeni Students:
All are eligible to apply to University of Science & Technology, Yemen (USTY) if they possess All are eligible to apply to University of Science & Technology, Yemen (USTY) if they possess the following qualifications:
- Completion of Secondary school education as evidenced by the Thanawiah Certificate
- Matriculations Certificate from institutions recognized by USTY
- Diplomas from institutions recognized by USTY
In addition all applicants need to submit to USTY, the following items:
v USTY registration form with complete supporting documents.
v Certified secondary school degree and (original certificate + one true copy + transcript) or equivalent.
v Ten passport-size photos ( white background).
v Copy of ID or passport.
The minimum results for Secondary School Examination required for application to specific faculties are as follows:
- Medicine & Health Sciences 75%
- Pharmacy 75%
- Dentistry 75%
- Engineering 70%
- IT and Computing Science 70%
- Administrative Science 65%
- Humanities & Social Science 65%