Monday, 14/05/2018, UST represented by Prof. Dr. Hameed Mohammed Aklan, Rector of the university and the Superior University of Pakistan, represented by Prof. Dr. Sumaira Rehman, Rector of the University have both signed a Memorandum of Understanding, which regards the following areas of cooperation:
- Exchange of students to facilitate international mobility
- Exchange of academic staff members, research scholars and graduate students for lecturing, advanced studies and research;
- Cooperation on instruction, as well as scientific and technological research;
- Mutual, teaching materials, and other technological and scientific literature;
- Co-operation in training projects for specified areas of development, including the delivery of award and non-award courses;
- Development of short intensive and summer study abroad programmes;
- Implementation of articulation arrangements, involving recognition of credit for prior study;
- Development of dual degree and joint degree programs;
- Opportunities for the development of other forms of co-operation.
It is worth mentioning that Superior University or Superior Group of Colleges (SGC) is a chain of colleges and Universities established in 2000 in Lahore in Pakistan. It is recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC), Government of Pakistan. It opened its branches in other cities of Pakistan after opening in Lahore.