Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript should be in Times New Roman font, with 12-point font size. A compressed font or any word-processing software settings that decrease the spacing between letters or words should be avoided. Line spacing between all text lines of the manuscript should be doubled. Also, double spaces should be left after the title, headings, quotations, references and figure captions.
- Uniform margins of 2.54 cm at the top, bottom, left and right of every page should be left.
- The line length should be 16. 51 cm; and the flush-left style is activated (lines are not justified).
- The first line of each paragraph should be indented using the (Tab) key. All the remaining lines of the manuscript should be typed to a uniform left-hand margin. The exceptions to these are the abstract, block quotations, titles and headings, table titles and notes, and figure captions.
- The title page should contain the following information: the title of the manuscript, the full name of the author(s) (both in Arabic and English), the name of the affiliation/ institution, and the emails of all authors.
- The manuscript must conform to regulations, the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in About the journal and Author Guidelines.
JSS publishes Open Access articles under the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license. If author(s) submit their article for consideration by JSS, they agree to have the CC BY license applied to their work, which means that it may be reused in any form provided that the author (s) and the journal are properly cited. Under this license, author(s) also preserve the right of reusing the content of their article provided that they cite the JSS.