- A Bachelor/Masters degree From a recognized university with an average grade percentage of no less than 60%, or its equivalent.
- To Pass the entrance exams set by the relevant scientific departments of the university.
- To pass the assessment interview for programmes in certain fields.
- To present an English proficiency score of TOFEL or its equivalent in accordance with level set forth by the Regulations of Graduate Studies and the Ministry of Higher Education.
- To undergo and pass the remedial courses successfully (if any).
- To pass the Arabic language exam at the university (specially prepared for non-native speakers).
- To Fulfill any special conditions recommended by the deanship or scientific department, provided that they do not conflict with the provisions of these regulations.
- The applicant must not have been dismissed from any other university for disciplinary reasons.
- The applicant must adhere to the prescribed financial obligations.
- The applicant should not be enrolled in two different postgraduate programmes simultaneously.
- To Fill the application form for postgraduate programs at the University of Science and Technology.
- An origina copy of the students' Bachelor's/Master's graduation certificate approved by the respective authorities and certified by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- An original copy of the student's transcript (academic record) of the Bachelor's / Master's degree approved by the respective authorities, and certified by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- An original copy of high school degree or its equivalent.
- A copy of the personal or family card or passport for Yemeni students, or a graduation certificate in English in the absence of a passport.
- A copy of the first eight pages of the passport (for non-Yemenis).
- A copy of the TOEFL certificate (if any)
- 8.×6 white background image
The course plan for postgraduate programs (Masters) at the University of Science and Technology consists of a minimum of (39) credit hours that are distributed as follows:
A. 21 to 24 main course credit hours.
B. 6 to 9 elective credit hours.
C. Master's thesis equivalent to (9) credit hours
The university adopts the credit system for Master's programmes, and for which the study load duration in a single semester does not exceed 9 to 15 credit hours.
The submission of the Masters Thesis is reliant upon successful completion of the courses, with a minimum grade average score of (75%).
The course plan for postgraduate programs (PhD) consists of a minimum of (42) credit hours distributed as follows:
A. 21-24 main course credit hours
NS. Successfully study elective courses from (6 to 9) credit hours.
NS. PhD research thesis equivalent to (12) credit hours
The university adopts the credit hour system in the implementation of postgraduate programs (PhD), so that the study load in one semester is from 9 to 15 credit hours.
Successful completion of the coursework and the comprehensive examination with a GPA of no less than good (75%) is required to register the doctoral research thesis.