Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published or is under consideration by another journal (or an explanation should be provided to the editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references should be provided.
- The text should be double-spaced and written in a 12-point font. The pages of the manuscript should be numbered.
- The manuscript must conform to regulations, the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in About the journal and Author Guidelines.
License and Copyright
YJMS publishes Open Access articles under the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license. If author(s) submit their manuscript for consideration by YJMS, they agree to have the CC BY license applied to their work, which means that it may be reused in any form provided that the author(s) and the journal are properly cited. Under this license, author(s) also preserve the right of reusing the content of their manuscript provided that they cite the YJMS.